Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Rest day

I went with a friend yesterday to a different fitness class. I rarely get to take other instructors classes because of my own teaching and running schedule. The class was a HIIT Barre class and WOW it was fun and I am so sore today!! I had a short morning run planned but when I woke up I felt a lot of tightness in my legs and feet. So I opted for a semi rest morning to recover and drink a little more electrolyte water (and coffee). Rest days are not easy for me especially when I've already mentally prepared for a workout. I've really been tuning in to what my body has been telling me lately. Mostly because the older I get (37!) the faster I get injured or fatigued. Later today ill take my son for a walk and then I teach a double aerobics class tonight. For now, I'm pretty happy hanging out in my pjs watching Mickey Mouse with my favorite 2 year old. The workout can wait 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment