Sunday, October 23, 2016

Running errands.. Literally.

The last two days my 2 year old son has been dealing with an asthma flare. He's been on around the clock nebulizer treatments but we decided he needed more. Today, I needed to run, but I also needed to pick up more meds for my boy. So, I ran to my errands. It made perfect sense. I did a 4 mile easy loop and 1 mile to and back from the pharmacy getting in a little over 5 miles total. The truth about mother hood is that it is 24 hours.. There is no break. My kids are always my first thought but fitness is generally my second. My biggest struggle has been finding balance and finding "me" time. I'm working on that and getting better. I compromise with myself a lot. At the end of the day the health of my children always tops whatever I have going on that day. But I do acknowledge that if I don't take care of myself first, I am no good to them.
Sonny is going to be fine :)
He is strong willed and a fighter! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment